cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamSmithIPU
Frequent Visitor

Sending multiple emails from a sharepoint list where each list item has multiple attatchments

Hi Community,

I have a Flow setup where once an item is added to one SharePoint list (this is purely a trigger list) then a flow will kick in where for each item in a different list an email is sent to the email address in a specified column with a pre-defined message.  Each item will have as a minimum 2 attatchments that need to be on the email for that item in the list.

Below is what I have so far, however when I run the flow the first email looks fine and the email is sent with that lines attatchments added, then the next email is sent with it's two attatchments plus the attatchments from the previous line.  This carries on the more lines there is in the list.

SamSmithIPU_0-1629281909015.png

SamSmithIPU_2-1629281978501.png

SamSmithIPU_4-1629282014377.png

SamSmithIPU_6-1629282043959.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SamSmithIPU 

Please set the attachment variable to null after Send an email action and try again.

vLilyWmsft_0-1629339687827.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

If my solution helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SamSmithIPU 

Please set the attachment variable to null after Send an email action and try again.

vLilyWmsft_0-1629339687827.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

If my solution helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,127)