cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kerry7
Regular Visitor

Sent email saved in flow but would like to stope meeting requests being saved

Hi All,

I have created a flow using "when a new email arrives V3" template to save emails from my sent folder a entry is created in a sharepoint list - I need to save emails that are sent to different external stakeholders. 

This seems to work well, until I send a meeting invite the the same person, how to I update my flow that it doesn't save meeting invites sent to the same list?

Kind Regards

Kerry

3 REPLIES 3
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

hi @Kerry7  a meeting email is diferent from a normail email, to save that kind of emails you need to use when a new event is created

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi Christian

Yes, I have a different flow for that - but is also seems to copy the meeting details to the list that saves the emails as well as the one for the meeting - I think because the meeting also hits your sent folder.

Kind Regards

Kerry

Hi @Kerry7,

unfortunately there is no direct way to distinguish a meeting  request.

You can try to use GRAPH request (premium action  'Invoke an HTTP request') to detect the presence of meetingMessageType property.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,657)