cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jboramr

Sequential approvals - everyone from the assigned list not appearing in the drop down

Hi,

I am hopeful you can assist.  I am tring to create a flow whereby it works as follows:

1) Item created or modified in Share Point List

2) First approver

2) Second approver

3) Third approver

4) Send email confirmation to SharePoint list creator of status (approved).

I understand I need to use 'everyone from the assigned list' in approval drop down but I dont have this option.  Does this mean I cannot use sequential approvals?  When I test it the First approver can approve it but an email comes bck to the creator saying "declined" without progressing to the Second and Third approvers.  Help greatly appreciated! 

2 REPLIES 2
SamPo
Power Participant
Power Participant

@jboramr If you want to have sequential approvals (meaning the second approver will only receive an request after the first approver approves) then you will need 4 separate approvals, each with a condition afterwards.

You can do something like this:

2019-11-12_1525.png

If you just need them all to approve (but doesn't have to be sequential) then it would be easier to use the 'Everyone Must Respond' option.

If this has solved your issue then please mark this response as a solution.

Sam

Hi,

Thanks for this but sadly this has not worked.  It sends a decline and doesnt forward to the next person to approve.  Can you recommend anything else to make this work?

All the very best!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (1,924)