cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Sequential approvals - everyone from the assigned list not appearing in the drop down

Hi,

I am hopeful you can assist.  I am tring to create a flow whereby it works as follows:

1) Item created or modified in Share Point List

2) First approver

2) Second approver

3) Third approver

4) Send email confirmation to SharePoint list creator of status (approved).

I understand I need to use 'everyone from the assigned list' in approval drop down but I dont have this option.  Does this mean I cannot use sequential approvals?  When I test it the First approver can approve it but an email comes bck to the creator saying "declined" without progressing to the Second and Third approvers.  Help greatly appreciated! 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: Sequential approvals - everyone from the assigned list not appearing in the drop down

@jboramr If you want to have sequential approvals (meaning the second approver will only receive an request after the first approver approves) then you will need 4 separate approvals, each with a condition afterwards.

You can do something like this:

2019-11-12_1525.png

If you just need them all to approve (but doesn't have to be sequential) then it would be easier to use the 'Everyone Must Respond' option.

If this has solved your issue then please mark this response as a solution.

Sam

Highlighted

Re: Sequential approvals - everyone from the assigned list not appearing in the drop down

Hi,

Thanks for this but sadly this has not worked.  It sends a decline and doesnt forward to the next person to approve.  Can you recommend anything else to make this work?

All the very best!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,978)