Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markikav
Helper I
Helper I

Service Level Agreement (SLA) notifications based on Dates

Hi PA Community 

I have a requirement to build Flow(s) to notify people that SLA's have been exceeded and service request needs immediate action.

There are different SLA's depending on Service Line but lets just say 24hr, 48hr, 72 hr.

A Date Received field in SharePoint captures the date.

A Date Completed field captures the data completed and for 24hr SLA would expect that to be 24 hrs later i.e. if Date Received was 9.15 am on 18/05/2022 then Date Completed should not be blank at 9.15 am on 19/05/2022.

If it is then trigger notification to the Assigned person field.

Then if Date Completed is still blank 3 days later (on 23/05/2022) at 9.15am I need to trigger another reminder , yes I need to exclude weekends (Sat, Sun) and also Bank Holidays!  Then 5 days then 7 days later.

Anyway I assume this is possible but not sure how best to set it up as I'm aware you have to consider all the actions your FLow might execute depending on it's design and obviously I want to minimise that.

Luckily the client has a PA per User license for a Service Account (40K limit?) that we would have as the Owner , so I expect shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Any help appreciated here!

Thanks

Mark 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,321)