cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Service appointments letters or emails, merging Calendar and Word (mail merge) is this possible?

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I am looking to merge Microsoft Calendar and Word.

The calendar would have appointments on a six-monthly basis (service appointments) normally but flexible for jobs coming in as well.
The calendar would need to keep the next year's appointment until told to stop.

Word would use mail merge (templates of select message/letter) obviously the floating points would-be the Name, address, date, time, costs

Maybe Excel needs to be brought into this equation?

The end result would be a Diary/calendar that predicts the next years’ service appointments that could be printed as a bulk print month by month or year by year.

Thanking you for your assistance in anticipation

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Service appointments letters or emails, merging Calendar and Word (mail merge) is this possible?

Shure @ELITE  it's a interresting idea, and you can do it. What I add here maebe is a sharepoint list to save the dates to excecute the flow.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,761)