Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Service machinery flow

Hi,

I am in the process of building a flow that looks at the number of Km/s a vehicle is at and if the number reaches a certain number then a new item is created and the vehicle is booked into a work order list,

For eg see below

forUM!!!.png

This is the only way i have figured out how to do?

Currently its set to greater than 200 and less than 250 and then i have to create a second flow of between 450 and 500 and then 700 and 750 etc etc,

Without creating hundreds of flows is there another way?

Thankyou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Service machinery flow

You can create parallel branches, example: FormsCreateTaskParallelBucket.PNGYou can add a parallel branch by clicking the Plus sign between steps (red box) and selecting Add parallel branch (green box): AddParallelBranch.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

You can create parallel branches, example: FormsCreateTaskParallelBucket.PNGYou can add a parallel branch by clicking the Plus sign between steps (red box) and selecting Add parallel branch (green box): AddParallelBranch.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shaneOZ ,

Using parallel branches is a possible way to achieve your scenario.

For more details about adding parallel branches in flows, please check the following doc:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/parallel-actions/

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,135)