cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TiagoCosta1983
Level: Powered On

Set Variable with herself

Hey Guys,

Here is my issue, I'm trying to go through a SP List and everytime my Status of a item is "proposed" I want some info to be stored in a variable and at the end of the list I want that variable to be emailed to me.

Pretty simple in a normal for each on any language, but it seems that I cannot set a variable with herself in order to keep my variable to increase the text values without loosing the previous value that was already there.

Anyone has a solution for this using Flow?Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Set Variable with herself

Hi @TiagoCosta1983,

Yes, a variable can't update herself.

Could you please share more details about which data would be stored in the variable?

If the condition is the same, then we could consider take use of Filter Array action, then convert the result into an HTML table, after that send the results with an Email.

Build Flows with HTML tables

Besides, if you would like to store the result within an Apply to each, you will need at least two variables, one for the single item result, another is used to put the single item results together.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
TiagoCosta1983
Level: Powered On

Re: Set Variable with herself

Hi @v-micsh-msft

Well, what I want to store is simple text coming from some sharepoint fields from a list, like supplier name - supplier country - status ...

the point was to build an array on the variable itself and then just send an email with that variable.

kr

Tiago

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,596)