cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miot2020

Set condition for whether a group member was added or removed

I apologize if this is a newbie question, but I am new to the platform and am not able to find much help anywhere else. I essentially want to have one flow that will add or remove a user from "group 2" when they are added/removed from "group 1". I have an automated flow created with the trigger set to "When a group member is added or removed". Is it possible to setup one flow for this or will I need one for add and one for remove? Thank you for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hello @miot2020 

Have a look at this example:

2020-03-10 17_24_19-Window.png

There's a property called removed  that depends on the action trigger (it is true if the member is removed), and therefore we can check its value out before adding or removing the member from group 2.

Hope it helps.

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hello @miot2020 

Have a look at this example:

2020-03-10 17_24_19-Window.png

There's a property called removed  that depends on the action trigger (it is true if the member is removed), and therefore we can check its value out before adding or removing the member from group 2.

Hope it helps.

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Hi  @fchopo , Further to your useful tip on the removed condition, when the If Yes trigger is activated, I would like to remove an item from a sharepoint list, which has the same User ID used as the Office 365 Group record. 

The issue I have is when add the 'Delete Item' element, the dynamic field doesn't bring up any fields to choose from? 

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,665)