cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Set executing Flow user as Skype meeting organizer

In Flow, when I create a D365 appointment, I want to create a Skype online meeting, then add meeting info to the body of a created Outlook calendar event. This works fine when I test it for myself, but not when others test it.

How do I set the Skype meeting organizer as the one who triggers the flow? Additionally I am wondering how to get the user's outlook calendar instead of mine (who built the flow).

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @learningCRM ,

You are the flow creator, and the connections are based on your account credentials.

So you will be the creator and organizer of the event, besides, the event will be created on your Outlook calendar.

It is a default behavior of Flow now. A similar request on Flow Ideas Forum on Flow to create calendar event on users’ calendar dynamically:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Flow-to-create-calendar-event-on-users-calendar-dynam...

Please feel free to vote and comment the idea.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @learningCRM ,

You are the flow creator, and the connections are based on your account credentials.

So you will be the creator and organizer of the event, besides, the event will be created on your Outlook calendar.

It is a default behavior of Flow now. A similar request on Flow Ideas Forum on Flow to create calendar event on users’ calendar dynamically:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Flow-to-create-calendar-event-on-users-calendar-dynam...

Please feel free to vote and comment the idea.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,978)