cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Set up flow to automatically copy a person on an email based on fields selected

Hello!  

What I am attempting to do is have flow copy a person on an email based on their name being selected in a drop down list.  Any ideas?  Right now, I only have a drop down of the names.  Will I need to set up a lookup table including names and email addresses, or is there a way to code that as a custom setup?

Thank you for the help!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

hi @Kacie_Reeves83  the list is a sharepoint list? or any other form? could you describe me more your problem?

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted

Hi @ChristianAbata - Yes, this is a SharePoint list.  At the moment, I have an 'Assigned To' field with a drop down list of names.  I would like to work in some logic where, when a person's name is selected, the flow will copy that person on an email.  What is the easiest way to achieve this?  Thank you for the help!

Highlighted

hi @Kacie_Reeves83  what I do is this.

modify.PNG

So the FIled UsuariosF has the email that changes.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,629)