cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salaad_consero
Frequent Visitor

Setup of Unattended RPA add-on license

Hi,

Our company has recently purchase Unattended RPA add-on license to run RPA processes. However, I cannot figure out how to make a gateway unattended. Whenever I selected unattended and an existing gateway, the flow is deactivated and will not run. How do I apply the license purchased by our company to the system so that it recognized and allow us to use unattended gateway.

salaad_consero_0-1598986606847.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

hi @salaad_consero  you need to manually clic on Turn On.

turnon.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

salaad_consero
Frequent Visitor

This one is not very intuitive. To assigned your unattended license, you will need to go to Admin and resources, then click assign. It is not well documented but here is screenshot of where you need to make the assignment.

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 1.26.21 PM.png

5 REPLIES 5
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

hi @salaad_consero  you need to manually clic on Turn On.

turnon.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

This does not work. I manually clicked turn on and it still wont activate. I have the unattended license but still get this error. "Your flow could not turn on: Flow Name. Error: Flow 'ID' cannot be activated because an Unattended RPA add-on is required to enable this flow."

thenecroscope1
Frequent Visitor

I have this exact same issue. @flowcss did you ever get to the bottom of this issue?

Many thanks!

salaad_consero
Frequent Visitor

This one is not very intuitive. To assigned your unattended license, you will need to go to Admin and resources, then click assign. It is not well documented but here is screenshot of where you need to make the assignment.

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 1.26.21 PM.png

ASPBenefits
Frequent Visitor

salaad_consero solution worked for me!

One additional step I had to take was I had to Edit my flow and save it one more time, then all started working.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,541)