cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

SharePoint API call to create site not working

Hello, I'm trying to create sites with a flow, using as recommended Send an HTTP Request to SharePoint action. but the site doesn´t get created and answer is:

Response:

{ "SiteId": "", "SiteStatus": 3, "SiteUrl": "" }

This is my config:

createsiteflow.PNG

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Just in case, I managed to solved by changing a little the parameters/body:

diegochb79_0-1602081522275.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
braydenlarson
Community Support
Community Support

Hello Diegochb79,

The SharePoint API is not handled by the Power Automate team. The Send an HTTP Request to Sharepoint is basically a UI tool but otherwise the full support of the SharePoint API is covered by the SharePoint support team.

As such you will want to engage with the SharePoint support team on this issue first to have them help confirm the API request and to assist with confirming how to set it up.

Here is a link to the SharePoint Site creation API in case this can help. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/apis/site-creation-rest

have a good day,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Just in case, I managed to solved by changing a little the parameters/body:

diegochb79_0-1602081522275.png

divya-akula
Helper I
Helper I

This issue may exists if the specific site collection with the same URL has been deleted but can be accessible via SharePoint admin center , once the site is deleted from there,this issue no longer exists.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,408)