cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scootsie
Regular Visitor

SharePoint Auto Populate Site Page Information

Hello All,

I need to create a process that is used for creating news stories for an intranet home page. We are using the site pages to host the news stories. I need to make a Flow that does the following:

Once a page has been created, I need metadata to be filled in. The metadata I need is the URL of the site page, the header image used in the site page (gets created in site assets of the site collection), the Title, and the Summary of the site page (found in a text web part in the site page). 

Once this metadata is all filled in via the Flow, it will be going into a Bind Tuning slider, which I know how to accomplish. 

1 REPLY 1
fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @scootsie 

Unfortunately, currently it's not possible to manage modern pages within Power Automate. In any case, you could you SharePoint REST API action to do some of the actions you mentioned in your question.

Please, have a look at this excellent post, which could give you some ideas: Customize SharePoint Modern Pages using Microsoft Flow – SharePoint and Office 365| Sites.se

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (31,545)