cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint Copy File Bad Gateway error - Cannot import version 3.0

Hello, 

I have a flow that uses the SharePoint Copy File action.

Two of my test cases came back with errors. These are the two errors: 

-Test07 - Cannot import version 3.0

{

"status": 400,

"message": "Cannot import version 3.0 because only version 2.0 was exported. CallStack -- \r\nclientRequestId: 06d46a19-5610-4d1c-9922-95a934734b5c\r\nserviceRequestId: 1e04a39e-6032-7000-5eee-d2ddf35125a8"

}

-Test09 - Item does not exist.
(I double checked that the file does exist)

{

"status": 400,

"message": "Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user. CallStack -- at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem.EnsureItemIsValid()\r\n at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem.GetValue(SPField fld, Int32 columnNumber, Boolean bRaw, Boolean bThrowException)\r\n at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem.get_File()\r\n at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ListItemSerializer.SetObjectData(Object obj, SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context, ISurrogateSelector selector)\r\n at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.XmlFormatter.CallSetObjectData(Object obj, SerializationInfo objectData, ISerializationSurrogate surrogate, ISurrogateSelector selector)\r\nclientRequestId: 3984aefd-da5d-421d-b7a6-c2237105494d\r\nserviceRequestId: 2704a39e-f010-7000-eea5-69d7b31565a5"

}

What does this error mean? Can you direct me to somethings I could look into for further investigation. The error does not come up for all test cases, only select ones.

Thank you!

Silvana

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: SharePoint Copy File Bad Gateway error - Cannot import version 3.0

Hi @silvana,

Could you share more details on your flow? How is it created?

Are you trying to copy file from one library to another?

On which steps do you get the error message?

Please share more details to help reproduce this issue.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

Re: SharePoint Copy File Bad Gateway error - Cannot import version 3.0

Hi Mabel,

This flow was created from blank.

The flow action is trying to copy file from one folder within a library to another folder in the same library. 

The error occurs on the SharePoint Copy file step.

I can't replicate the errors though so even if I shared the flow with you I am sure you can replicate it and show that it works fine.

It works fine for us 90% of the time too. It was the first time I have seen the version 3 error and the "Item does not exist" has come up a handful of times before.

I was just curious if you could point me to some possible causes I could watch out for. I tried searching on google and this forum but didn't find anything so far. 

Thank you!

Silvana

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,004)