cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
N-Wilfried

SharePoint Delete Item - Bad Requests Error

Hi all, 

I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem I'm currently having.

I've created a simple schedule cloud flow where I want to archive items from one SharePoint list (A) to the archive SharePoint List (B) and delete those items from list A when a condition is met, the problem I'm having is the flow gets an error during the deleting stage. What's odd is this flow I've created was working perfectly fine for 3 weeks but for whatever reason, it doesn't anymore. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Here is the flow:

N-Wilfried_0-1621324814847.png

Here is where the error occurs:

N-Wilfried_2-1621325104056.png

Note: On this screenshot, the 'Create Item' is not shown on the image above however it would be placed above the 'Delete item'

Here are the columns:

N-Wilfried_3-1621325297173.png

Thanks for any help

1 REPLY 1
v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @N-Wilfried 

Thank you for posting.

When a cloud flow fails and the message contains Bad request,it means a setting in an action of the flow doesn't function as expected.

You can try correct the failure according to the error details on the right page.

v-LilyW-msft_1-1621414985287.png

For more info about Troubleshooting a cloud flow, you can refer to this document:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/fix-flow-failures

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

Lily

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,197)