cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
N-Wilfried

SharePoint Delete Item - Bad Requests Error

Hi all, 

I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem I'm currently having.

I've created a simple schedule cloud flow where I want to archive items from one SharePoint list (A) to the archive SharePoint List (B) and delete those items from list A when a condition is met, the problem I'm having is the flow gets an error during the deleting stage. What's odd is this flow I've created was working perfectly fine for 3 weeks but for whatever reason, it doesn't anymore. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Here is the flow:

N-Wilfried_0-1621324814847.png

Here is where the error occurs:

N-Wilfried_2-1621325104056.png

Note: On this screenshot, the 'Create Item' is not shown on the image above however it would be placed above the 'Delete item'

Here are the columns:

N-Wilfried_3-1621325297173.png

Thanks for any help

1 REPLY 1
v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @N-Wilfried 

Thank you for posting.

When a cloud flow fails and the message contains Bad request,it means a setting in an action of the flow doesn't function as expected.

You can try correct the failure according to the error details on the right page.

v-LilyW-msft_1-1621414985287.png

For more info about Troubleshooting a cloud flow, you can refer to this document:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/fix-flow-failures

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

Lily

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,928)