cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

SharePoint Item Update reminder

I am looking to sendout reminders to people regarding the items in a SharePoint list that they are responsble for.  Instead of sending out a reminder for each list item, I would like to send out one reminder with the item links for all of the items they are responsbile for.  This makes it simple for the person being reminded on the items in the SharePoint list to update and also not filling up the in-box with the reminder for each item.  Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: SharePoint Item Update reminder

Hi pvansickler,

I am afraid that currently flow is not able to send out reminders to people regarding the items in a SharePoint list that they are responsible for. While it will send out a reminder for each item.

Please consider to create a new idea at Flow Ideas forum, I haven’t seen a similar one on it. I will also report it on my side.
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,393)