Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrEdward
Helper I
Helper I

SharePoint List Item Version Approval Email

Hey everyone,

I've have been looking around but haven't found complete solution to this task that I'm trying to see if it's possible to do:

1) Able to get changes made to a SP List item and email those changes to a person for approval

2) Ability to revert the changes back to the original entry if the approval has been rejected

I have been looking at SharePoint List versions, I think it might be doable but I'm struck to how to proceed after getting the versions (After running HTTP request)updates.png

I looked at the body of the result from HTTP Request and don't know how to extract only the changes made to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

2 REPLIES 2
efialttes
Super User III
Super User III

Hi!

Are you asking for this?

https://www.catapultsystems.com/blogs/get-previous-versions-of-sharepoint-list-items-in-flow/

Hope this helps

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi @efialttes ,

Thanks for the response. I actually looked into that article before creating this post. 

It is somewhat of what I'm looking for but at the end it doesn't show how he pulled specific version, plus it seems he can only pull 1 column data, not all changes made for that version (and the ability to get the specific changed value to email it out).

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,105)