cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

SharePoint List showing multi choice values in array when values pass through Forms & flow to SP

Hi, please suggest why my SP list shows values in an array when passed through flow

GauravG_0-1601087068250.png

@abm - can you please help here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: SharePoint List showing multi choice values in array when values pass through Forms & flow to SP

Hi @GauravG 

Thanks for the screen share. So this is what we did. Try to convert the Forms multi-select values into SharePoint multi choice format. Also for the forms we need to remove the '[' and ']' brackets using a replace function.

[
{
"Value": "Direct Access"
},
{
"Value": "Emailed"
},
{
"Value": "Scheduled"
}
]

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: SharePoint List showing multi choice values in array when values pass through Forms & flow to SP

Hi @GauravG 

It's better to put a screenshot on how you are passing the values to the SharePoint Multichoice field. Please refer to the below link on how to update the multichoice value using Power Automate.

Update MultiChoice Field Using Power Automate

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves your clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves your clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@GauravG 

You will need to Convert individual items as an array element and pass it to our SharePoint Control.

You can have a look at https://clavinfernandes.wordpress.com/2020/08/06/record-microsoft-form-choice-response-to-the-sharep... 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @GauravG 

Thanks for the screen share. So this is what we did. Try to convert the Forms multi-select values into SharePoint multi choice format. Also for the forms we need to remove the '[' and ']' brackets using a replace function.

[
{
"Value": "Direct Access"
},
{
"Value": "Emailed"
},
{
"Value": "Scheduled"
}
]

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,147)