cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReneAlvarezM
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint Lookup Column Missing

I have a SharePoint list with a lookup column connecting another list. This lookup column is referencing the Title and two extra values that I need to show from the second list but not the ID. This is fully functional in SharePoint (no errors here).

If I try to create (or update) an item in Power Automate, the corresponding column is not available in the action and therefore I cannot update the value in my flow.

I created a test list and in that one it works just fine, so I'm wondering if anyone knows why a lookup column might dissapear from Power Automate and how to bring it back.

4 REPLIES 4
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@ReneAlvarezM 

Can you post a screen shot of the list settings page which shows the lookup column and also a screen shot of the create item action with the site and list selected?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Thanks for the quick response. 

This is the lookup column:

Screenshot 2022-02-14 115018.png

And in Power Automate is not accesible:

Screenshot 2022-02-14 115420.png

@ReneAlvarezM 

Sorry, but I tried an am unable to replicate your issue.  I know this may sound silly, but can you double check to make sure that your Flow is pointing to the correct list?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

That was my first thought, and I created a second list with this same scenario. Used this approach multiple times but only in this case have I ever seen a lookup column disappear like this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,535)