Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

SharePoint Managed Metadata change values before "Create file"

The Flow in question:

Flow.jpg

I create files in upto three different tenants from a "Source" library, from my "Source" library i have two Managed Metadata [Document] and [ServiceType], here an example from the Managed Metadata Column [Document] from the Get file (properties only):

"Document": {
        "@odata.type""#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedTaxonomy",
        "TermGuid""TERMGUID",
        "WssId"2,
        "Label""Presentation",
        "Path"null,
        "Value""Presentation|TERMGUID"

As files is copied to three different tenants based on properties in "Source" library I would prefer not to have "Managed Metadata Columns" on the receiving end - less administration and keep it simple, and the recieving end just need the two columns for filtering i only need the value "Label" to be created.

When above is created the text content is:

2;#Presentation|TERMGUID

So i put in an ekstra action in my Flow to change Column data to the "Label".

Flow2.jpg

So my question is it possible to model the data so only "Label" is created in "Create file" so i can leave out the "Update file" action.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,114)