cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alkindi1222
Helper II
Helper II

SharePoint Online-Check if the field value is same in the existing data and send email

Hello,

I need help to create the flow for SharePoint online list, when created check if the field "Invoice Number" value is same in the existing data. If found same trigger email to ex person.

Thanks for you support,

Omer Dayani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Diksha
Super User
Super User

Hello @Alkindi1222 ,

I have posted my answer for this in detail on General Power Automate Discussion forum . 

Please have a look . 

Link https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/SharePoint-Online-Check-if-the-field-valu... 

If this answered your question, please mark this question as answered and if you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up .

Thank You !!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

@Alkindi1222 - If you are looking for Unique Key behavior, you can set this on SharePoint List Column itself... Refer below..

Like and Mark this as a solution if it resolves your issue.

PrasadAthalye_0-1602942870424.png

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community
Diksha
Super User
Super User

Hello @Alkindi1222 ,

I have posted my answer for this in detail on General Power Automate Discussion forum . 

Please have a look . 

Link https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/SharePoint-Online-Check-if-the-field-valu... 

If this answered your question, please mark this question as answered and if you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up .

Thank You !!!

View solution in original post

Hi @Diksha ,

Could you please help me to create a query on multiple fields, earlier we created the filter for only two fields.

Alkindi1222_0-1606122171841.png

now, we need to create query which checks the invoice#1,2,3,4 or 5 any of them value is same with the field vendor name. Basically to check any duplicates with invoice#1,2,3,4,5=Vendor name.

Alkindi1222_1-1606122304520.png

Thanks,

Omer Saeed

Hello @Alkindi1222 ,

If I understand it correctly , you want to check if Vendor Name matches and if any of the above given Invoice Numbers(1 to 5) columns matches . 

You can try below query - 

VendorName eq '@{triggerOutputs()?['body/VendorName']}' and ((Invoice#1 eq '@{triggerOutputs()?['body/Invoice#1']}') or (Invoice#2 eq '@{triggerOutputs()?['body/Invoice#2']}') or (Invoice#3 eq '@{triggerOutputs()?['body/Invoice#3']}') or (Invoice#4 eq '@{triggerOutputs()?['body/Invoice#4']}') or(Invoice#5 eq '@{triggerOutputs()?['body/Invoice#5']}')) and ID ne '@{triggerOutputs()?['body/ID']}'

Thank You !!!

Hi @Diksha 

I tried but sadly couldn`t success.

Alkindi1222_0-1608464820202.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (45,748)