cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user53
Helper I
Helper I

SharePoint Survey - Delay Until Complete

I had set up a simple SharePoint survey and Flow (triggered off a new survey being submitted - 'When a new item is created' trigger) that was working fine. However, as I built out my survey I added branching logic which broke my flow (many of the fields the flow uses aren't completed until after the first branch).

I'm trying to get the survey to delay running until it's marked as fully completed but am having trouble. Any idea how I can get it to pause?

DoUntil.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @user53 ,

Make sure that you choose the Completed dynamic content from the Get item action and please check If the flow would work as expected or which part don't work.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @user53  you can't deley a task if you don't read the statement complete, so I sugest you create another flow to get the value if is complete. When you run a flow this flow needs to ends so any change you make when the flow is running is imposible to know.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @user53 ,

Please refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

The flow would send the email when the Completed column is equal to Yes.

Best regards,

Alice       

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi - thanks @v-alzhan-msft but I think I'm still missing something obvious... it seems to get stuck in the Do Until Loop and never end.

Edit: feel like it may be related to the Completed is equal to Yes condition - even when I run cancel and resubmit items that are now fully completed, it still won't run.

DoUntilv2.jpg

Hi @user53 ,

Make sure that you choose the Completed dynamic content from the Get item action and please check If the flow would work as expected or which part don't work.

Best regards,

Alice       

View solution in original post

dipand044gc
Regular Visitor

I have been trying to achieve the same result, however, I dont see "Completed" option in the "Get Item" action.

dipand044gc_0-1610573041052.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,781)