cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

SharePoint create publishing page

Hi All, 

I am pretty new to flows and I am trying to achieve a requirement, please help me with it.

I want to create a sharepoint page if possible a publishing one, this page has to be created when a list item is created in a different list. Please help me if anyone knows how to do it.

TIA

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: SharePoint create publishing page

Hi @bansalanshuman,

Currenlty there is no Direct Create Page action for SharePoint conneciton under Microsoft Flow.

If you would like Microsoft Flow to add SharePoint Page support, the nplease consider submit this as an idea.

A similar idea for reference:

Action for SharePont online. "Create Pages"

Besides, if you are familiar with REST, then you may take a try to build custom connector to create the SharePoint page:

Register and use custom connectors in Microsoft Flow

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: SharePoint create publishing page

Hi!

You can create pages using PnP templates from Microsoft Flow. There is an action called Provision PnP template to SharePoint in Plumsail SP connector, which is a part of Plumsail Actions product.

You can find example of creating Modern SharePoint page in this article, but you can use PnP templates to create other SharePoint artifacts as well.

You should be able to provision publishing pages. Please review this community thread about PnP.

Note, Plumsail Actions is a paid product.

apply-simple-modern-page-pnp-template.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,387)