cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

SharePoint file modified > Dropbox Missing

Good morning.

I created a flow yesterday evening which monitored a sharepoint shared folder and when a document was modified it copied it over to a folder on dropbox. This seemed to work well for a few tests.

This morning I went to rename to flow (as it was still called 'test') and when editing the flow I got the error "Unable to get property 'parameters' of undefined or null reference". So I deleted the flow and went to create it again.

However when I create a blank flow now I can no longer find the condition when a SharePoint document is modified.

Pleas can you assist.

Regards,

Dave.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Re: SharePoint file modified > Dropbox Missing

Hi Dave,

Can you please try again? I just looked and I see all four triggers. 

Thanks,

Merwan

SharePointTriggers623.png

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

To recreate this error, if you follow this template:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/3821506240744debadcd89c94690652d/when-an...

I though maybe i could use this template to start, then delete the action and replace it with my own dropbox action, but I can't get that far 😞

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is clearly something going on with the SharePoint Online actions and conditions. See my similar report here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Feedback/Did-something-happen-to-action-for-creating-f...

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi Dave,

The changes that you’re seeing in the SharePoint actions and the existing broken flows are a consequence of an unintentional change. We are investigating a solution at the moment and hope to have a fix within the next few hours. Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.  

Thanks,

Merwan

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

This is mitigated. Should work fine now. Sorry for the trouble.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm just in the process of creating the flow again, I though previously that there were some drag and drop options for "File content" inther the Dropbox create file options, maybe im getting this wrong, but what should i enter for "File content*" please?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

It's a bit odd, if I start with "Sharepoint when a file is created", the later drop box options give me the boxes to click on for "File content" and "File name". However, if I start with "Sharepoint - when a file is modified" then the dropbox options don't appear for me to click on like they used to:

flow_error.png

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

After a bit of testing I've realised that the option I had been using is still missing, there was an option for "Sharepoint - whan a file is modified" but this is no longr showing:

flow_sp.png

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi Dave,

Can you please try again? I just looked and I see all four triggers. 

Thanks,

Merwan

SharePointTriggers623.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Back in business - thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,496)