cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
postmaal
Regular Visitor

SharePoint site does not Connect

So I've created SharePoint Team site and want to use some flows with it. But whenever I go to create a flow this sharepoint site does not show up in the list of auto populated sites, and when I do it manually it says 404 that site doesn't exist. It doesn't matter what task I want to do, its been 5 days and this site doesn't exist according to flow.

2 REPLIES 2
kjmoreno
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue.  Are you using Sharepoint 2013 or Sharepoint Online?  I haven't recieved any responses to my post and I'm trying to narrow down any possible causes. 

I am having the same issue.

I can put a custom value in and paste in the site name.  This even populates the shared documents I want to deal with, however when trying to finalize and 'Update/Create Flow' it gives an error.

I have been requesting help on this for some time on the community.  I get this error when saving the flow.

The template validation failed: 'The template action 'Create_file_2' at line '1' and column '1783' is not valid: "The template language expression '/datasets/@{encodeURIComponent(encodeURIComponent('https://alliantpr.sharepoint.com/sites/Martin'sTeam'))}/files' is not valid: the string interpolation segment starting at position '10' is not terminated.  Make sure that ever '@{' is followed by its '}'.".'

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Users online (2,548)