cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Shared Inboxes

Hopefully simple question - is there a way to connect to a shared 365 Inbox? Every time I attempt to, it just sets up the connection to my main mailbox (try to set up a connection to sharedinbox@org.com, takes me to SSO page, sets it up as user53@org.com).

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @user53,

Do you want to create a connection to a Shared Office 365 Outlook email address within Microsoft Flow?

Further, what do you want to do with the connection to a Shared Office 365 Outlook email address?

Creating a connection to a Shared Office 365 Outlook mailbox is not supported in Microsoft Flow currently, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

In addition, there are some actions or triggers related to Shared mailbox are supported in Office 365 Outlook connector, please check:

Send an email from a shared mailbox

When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi @v-xida-msft

Ideally yes - I'd like to set up a flow to look at incoming e-mails to a Shared Inbox and then reply to them. It looks like those triggers/action might exist - but how do I actually get them set up? Very new to flows!

A simple example should help, eg Shared Inbox recieves an e-mail, Shared Inbox sends reply.

Thanks!

Highlighted

Hi @user53,

I have made a test on my side and please take a try with the following workaround:14.jpg

The flow works successfully as below:15.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,121)