cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shared Mailboxes and Approval Emails

Is there no way to Send an Approval Email from a Shared Mailbox??

3 REPLIES 3
gamoraes
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Anonymous

If you're talking about sending with Office 365, yes, otherwise not (but you can send an Idea for it).

To make this put the Outlook Office 365 - Send Mail go to advanced settings and fill the From (Send as) field

OBS: Make sure you have 'Send As' permission in the mailbox.

Hope I Have Helped,

Best Regards,

Gustavo Moraes

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Gustavo Moraes, o astronauta brasileiro do Flow!

Anonymous
Not applicable

This will not work because I need an email that has options (See ^ Approval Email). From what I see, there is no Send an approval email from a shared mailbox. Also, the Send an approval email or Send an email with options actions don't have From fields.

Hi @Anonymous.

Sorry, I had not seen it was "Approval". In this case no have way to send from a shared mailbox yet. You can vote on this ideia

What you can do is create a user without license with the email of shared mailbox and use this to send the approval. If u need to know how do this, please post here.

Hope Have Helped,

Gustavo Moraes

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Gustavo Moraes, o astronauta brasileiro do Flow!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,840)