cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjmoreno
Level: Powered On

Sharepoint Flows

Hey everybody,

I'm really new to the community as well as to Flow.  I am trying to create some streamline processes for my job and I would like to test out Flow.  However, I'm not able to get some of my flows to work.  The flows that are particuarly challenging for me are the ones for Sharepoint.  I have my connections set with my credentials, but when I try to enter my Sharepoint site information I get errors.  It doesn't autopopulate my Sharepoint site address or the list name. (I have noticed on other connectors Flow generates some of the data for me, in Forms for example).  When I type in the address information, the error displays.  Can anyone help me figure out what I might be doing wrong? Thanks.  

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Sharepoint Flows

Hi @kjmoreno,

You should make sure the Address is under Site level.

For example:

https://contose.sharepoint.com/sites/Sitename

89.PNG

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
kjmoreno
Level: Powered On

Hi Michael, 

Thank you for your reply.  I have tried using various modifications of the link I shared in the original post.  I am wondering if either there is an issue with Flow connecting to Sharepoint 2013 vs Sharepoint Online.  

Super User
Super User

Hi, @kjmoreno!

I saw another thread where the "Invalid JWT token" error was caused by the user's O365 password having changed (which means your Connection would need to be updated). 

However, if you mean that you are trying to connect to SharePoint 2013 on-premises, then you would need to use a Data Gateway connection: https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/gateway-reference/

Does this help you...?

Sandy

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,024)