cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharepoint Folder

Hi all,

I am trying to use Power Automate to create a bot for a status query from Sharepoint. My problem is that I can't create a flow that can query the current status of a folder when given the name of the folder. I tried with the following flow but my flow can't detect the folder. Can you help me?

Sneaky_0-1621250590698.png

The column from the folder is looking like this: 

Sneaky_1-1621250784743.png

3 REPLIES 3
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous,

In the screenshot it looks like you are using the Status field. Can you try and use the Status Value field instead in your condition action?

statusvalueequalsdone.png

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, it makes no difference whether I use Status or Status Value.How can I tell Power Automate in which column to search for the name of the folder? I have another picture of the table with the folders in it for better understanding:

Sneaky_0-1621256403767.png

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous,

Can you share a screenshot of the raw output of the Get File properties action of your unsuccessful flow run?

And just to double check. Does your status column allow the selection of multiple values?

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,161)