cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nana001
Advocate I
Advocate I

Sharepoint Get Files (properties only) - working, then not working

I have a Flow with a Do Until loop which limit is set to 200 iterations and 30 days timeout, to permit an apply to each within the Do Until loop to continue to run through every file in a large Sharepoint document library. 

Within that Do Until loop I have a Sharepoint Get Files (properties only) action. That was working fine the first few times I ran it, however the Odata filter, etc, remains exactly the same however nothing is returned now. I dont know if it is a quota issue or something, I dont know how to check. Also, there is no error message. What could it be?

2 REPLIES 2
nana001
Advocate I
Advocate I

If I remove the Odata filter entirely it proper returns files. That is strange. 

My Odata filter is exactly the same as before which was working. 

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nana001,

Are there have any files returned from Get files action with Odata filter?

If there are no files returns and no error, means there is no files met the Odata filter query.

Could you please check if any files in the folder met the ODATA filter query?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,026)