cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goochy13
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint List - filter not using updated column name

I recently changed the name of a MS Team, hosting a SharePoint list. I then updated a column name on the list (updated column 'Active' to 'Status) - which I use as a filter for a "Get Items" block in MS Flow.

In the flow (screenshot below) the new column is not being recognised, whereas the old column is.

Goochy13_0-1606782773732.png

This is the old column name - which works

Goochy13_2-1606782853945.png

This is the new column name which does not work

The updates were made over an hour ago, I would expect everything to be working by now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Goochy13,

You can not change internal name of column. If you rename a column name, you just renamed its display name, the internal name wouldn't be modified.

You have to delete old column and create new column if you want to change column name.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Goochy13,

You can not change internal name of column. If you rename a column name, you just renamed its display name, the internal name wouldn't be modified.

You have to delete old column and create new column if you want to change column name.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,064)