cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZoneofZen
Level: Powered On

Re: Sharepoint List to Html Table in Send email

This is so valuable that I felt compelled to respoond. I second the other poster's gratitude in being able to use this trick. I spent hours trying to figure out how to get rid of the nested apply to each that kept popping up! I cannot post the details but the overall flow that ran successfully is below:

Capture.JPG

I added the send an email notification because if you use the regular "send an email" action, the html tags will remain intermixed with the data. I wanted the flexibility of being able to send this report to external users and a distribution list as well and not just receive notifications using the default notification actions in Flow.

Thanks again and email me at john3frazier@gmail.com if you have specific questions about how I put this flow together. The reporting application of this flow is pretty signifigant.

kbarber
Level 8

Great thread, glad I finally found it! I have an identical Flow set up (same as screenshot above @ZoneofZen). I just have one more need and am struggling to find an answer.  My filter array action currently is set to filter the array based on 1 column value, but I would like to filter on 2 columns.  I tried adding another filter array action below, but got the auto apply-to-each - I then tested it anyway and did not get the desired results.  With the way my Flow is set up, I think I have 2 options.  Either edit the 1st Filter Array in advanced mode - here's the current filter:

@equals(item()?['Status']?['Value'], 'Open')

I'm not sure what the syntax is to add another filter argument.

Or, I can perhaps do what I already tried...adding another Filter Array (maybe i'm doing something incorrectly).

Any ideas?

Also, why can't we add multiple filters in the filter array action UI???

kbarber
Level 8

I think I found my answer finally!! There's a section in this link called 'Use the And expression'

Jfrazier
Level: Power Up

Thanks for posting that link! That is one of the first articles that talks about each component of an expression with multiple conditions in flow. Great find.

Highlighted
jpacettf
Level 8

@Anonymous Just want to say I have been looking how to do this for DAYS and I stumbled across your comment and it worked thanks so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Coming Soon: T-shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,767)