cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahirsch

Sharepoint/One drive for Business and Dropbox - Losing my Mind

I have spent the better part of three days trying to create an automatic flow that will EITHER:

1)  Automatically sync and update a sharepoint folder (and included subfolders) with any documents, folders that are created, modified, or deleted in a specific dropbox folder (and its' subfolders)...and update vice versa from sharepoint to dropbox

OR, 

2)   Automatically sync and update a business one drive folder (and included subfolders) (the business one not the one that generates for the individual in the business system) with any documents, folders that are created, modified, or deleted in a specific dropbox folder (and its' subfolders)...and vice versa from Business One Drive to dropbox.

My firm is working with another firm on a case.  We tried using just sharepoint but it was too difficult with their case management system.  We have the shared dropbox folder in place with everything in it AND my office has the sharepoint client folder in place with everything in it.  I did it all manually.  Now I just need for it to automatically update to make sure our client file stays the same no matter who adds to it or modifies it or removes something (in dropbox OR sharepoint/one drive for business).  Thus far I have been manually uploading and downloading because I can't get this flow to work.  Which is insane.

I have tried it online and on the desktop power app.  I called microsoft and they didn't think it could be done, despite there being a number of articles out there that says that it can.

I have read articles and tried following the images and decsriptions.  Has anyone out there done this?  If so, could you pelase send up a flare?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,208)