I have a Power Automate Flow that runs when a new email message is created in CRM. It checks and retrieves the associated attachment.
Then I retrieve the associated File in SharePoint Library.
This is how the Sharepoint looks like. The documents under the record.
Then I have Sharepoint Update File.
The file gets updated. The issue is when I open the file, it shows this error.
Looking for suggestion on where to check or the possible reason for this error. Thank you.
Hello @Luisito ,
since you're using the SharePoint action 'Get file content' to get the file content, you should use output from that SharePoint action as the file content in the 'Update file' action, not some dynamic content referencing Dataverse.
I tried to only add text directly into the 'file content', I still got the same error.