cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharepoint Update Item

I'm trying to create a flow starting with recurrence, then get items from Sharepoint.  From these items i'm trying to automate a paricular field in sharepoint to get updated everyday with todays date using (Sharepoint Update Items).  There is no instrucitons on how to use Sharepoint Update Items.  My current flow looks like this:

1.  Recurrence

2.  Sharepoint - Get Items

3.  Condition is apply to each - Date column (Object Name) is equal to today() (Value).  If yes, do nothing, If no, use Sharepoint - Update Item.  This where i'm stuck.  Not sure how to use update item.

I also tried:

1.  Recurrence

2.  Sharepoint - Get items

3.  Sharepoint - Update Items.  Again still stuck on how to use or what action/condition to set to put a certain value in the item I want to update.

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous,

When you update the list item you need to update the new values in relevant fields and all the other values still map it to your old values. Please see below.

p1.png

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,736)