Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jja
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Sharepoint action create folder

Hi

I noticed there is a sharepoint action create folder. Can anybody guide me how to correctly set up this action? i trie but i get bad gateway error

I need when a new list item is created so it creates a folder in document library with the list title.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
jja
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Seems i solved myself.

What i did is i created a multiline column and marked is a a rtf and updated this field via flow with html code and it works and it even opens the folder while i am inside teams app

View solution in original post

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jja ,

Sounds Great! It appears that you have found a solution to your issue!

If so, please click "Accept as Solution" on the reply that describes how you were able to solve your issue!

This makes your post much easier for other members of the community to see and find when looking for a solution!

Thanks for being an active Microsoft Flow Community Member!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jja
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Ok i made it to work

Now the question is how do i set up a hyperlink with a static name Link and in the url i update the link to created folder so that in the list item i see not the full lurl but only fienly name like "Link"

jja
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Seems i solved myself.

What i did is i created a multiline column and marked is a a rtf and updated this field via flow with html code and it works and it even opens the folder while i am inside teams app

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jja ,

Sounds Great! It appears that you have found a solution to your issue!

If so, please click "Accept as Solution" on the reply that describes how you were able to solve your issue!

This makes your post much easier for other members of the community to see and find when looking for a solution!

Thanks for being an active Microsoft Flow Community Member!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (3,233)