cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelToborek

Sharepoint & Adobe Sign Dynamic Content bug?

Dear Community,

I am trying to create a process where once you store a file in a SharePoint Document library, you get the properties of the file so that you can get user and manager info and then utilize that for the adobe sign a document flow. However, I can't get the dynamic content for the Adobe action "upload a document and get a document ID". I have tried the following:

- When a file is created trigger and then get file metadata and get file properties

- When a file is created (properties only) and get file metadata and get file content

The interesting thing is that if I test it with the adobe sign template the "upload a document and get a document ID" the File content field is already populated with dynamic content. If i delete it, then i am also not able to populate it again.

Anybody having the same issue and some idea on how to fix it?

Best
Michael

1 REPLY 1
Rejdy
Helper II
Helper II

Hello!

When we are using "Upload a document" step, we usually use "Compose" step before it. We place file content dynamically from some Sharepoint step into the "Compose" and then we place output from that "Compose" into the "upload a document" step from Adobe Sign.

I dont know whether it is an answer to your question, if not, please describe your problem in more detail, maybe even with some screenshots.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,701)