cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tebinger
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint attachments and PDF attached to email

Hi,

I am currently building a flow and have been struggling with the following issues. The user submits a form with powerapps and has the option to add attachments to it (they will often be adding attachments with this application) which is stored in a sharepoint list. In the flow, I am first using a word template to create a pdf (triggered by the new addition to the sharepoint list) which will is to be sent out in an email containing the information that they entered on the powerapps form. This all works correctly in my flow and I have done this before. The problem now is with the attachments. I want to additionaly attach all of the attachments that the user attached on the powerapps form. These attachments are stored in the sharepoint list, and I want to have them attached to the email (which will be the last step of the flow) as well as the pdf of the submitted form. I know that there are ways to attach sharepoint attachments to a flow, but I need to attach them additionally to the email that will be sent. Thank you in advance! 

1 REPLY 1
tebinger
Frequent Visitor

Flow1.PNG

To further clarify, I want to first attach the word document I create. I then want to also attach all the attachments from the sharepoint item. This is what I have so far, with the apply to each step storing the attachments from the item into a seperate library (this hasnt worked since the seperate library items dont help me attach them to the email still)

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,378)