cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint calendar get events, when multiple all-day event

Hi,

I currently have a Flow which checks the upcoming events on the following day. I use the "Get items" action and a Filter query to get events which take place between 00:00:00Z and 23:59:00Z. So it looks like this:

EventDate ge '//function to get 00:00:00Z' and EventDate le '//function to get 23:59:00Z'

So it is no problem to get all-day events. But the flow doesn't get events which are multiple days long. So if an event starts at 04.29.2019 and ends on 05.02.2019 and I check for the 1st of May the event will not come up. Is there a query operator to check if the checked date is in the timespan of the multi-day event?

Thanks for help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Sharepoint calendar get events, when multiple all-day event

After some testing I acutally figured out a way that works. 

I check if there is an event with EventDate (start date) less than the checked Date and a EndDate greater than the checked date:

EventDate lt 'checkedDate' and EndDate gt 'checkedDate'

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

After some testing I acutally figured out a way that works. 

I check if there is an event with EventDate (start date) less than the checked Date and a EndDate greater than the checked date:

EventDate lt 'checkedDate' and EndDate gt 'checkedDate'

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

@maxze do you mind explaining this a little more? where do you put in your new expression and what is checked date?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi is there any way you elobrate on your solution? Can you post a screenshot of this flow working?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,420)