cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiguelJ3

Sharepoint create file access denied

I'm creating and Flow to move attachments from D365 to Sharepoint and everytime that "Sharepoint - Create File" step executes I receive the following message.

"message": "Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.\r\nclientRequestId: 5e484fef-5257-44a9-a65e-f54aa3c21a61\r\nserviceRequestId: 32b67a9e-70b6-0000-1eff-9f1e8160d784;32b67a9e-50bc-0000-1eff-91ecba79ea3c",

I've tryied a few workarounds and actions suggested by some blogs and it´s not working.

Does someone have any idea about how to fix this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MiguelJ3

Hi All,

Thank you for your help.

The problem was solved by itself when I executed the flow using Internet Explorer. I don't know why but when I use Chrome I got that message, but now it works fine.

I believe that execute flow using Chrome seems to have a Bug.

If someone else has any idea about why it heppens, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Miguel

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

Can you post a screen shot of your Flow?  That will make it much easier to assist.

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MiguelJ3,

It seems that you don’t have the permission to create files to SharePoint library. Please make sure you are entering the proper Site URL and you do have the access to the library.

If possible, please share a screenshot of your flow to help reproduce this issue on my side.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MiguelJ3

Hi All,

Thank you for your help.

The problem was solved by itself when I executed the flow using Internet Explorer. I don't know why but when I use Chrome I got that message, but now it works fine.

I believe that execute flow using Chrome seems to have a Bug.

If someone else has any idea about why it heppens, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Miguel

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi , just in case anyone is still having this issue, i ran into this exact issue.  tried all diffrent browsers , 

worked on one site didnt on another, the issue was that you will need to enable custom scripts.  Thnis was the issue in my case. Hope this helps

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,423)