cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharepoint file as email attachment content and file name not showing correctly

Hi,

I have set up an automatic flow for when an email comes into my mailbox based on a condition to reply with a selected file a Sharepoint folder. 

When the reply email comes, the file name is incorrect and the content does not show as a pdf.

jessicabishop47_0-1648436442510.png

jessicabishop47_1-1648436538113.png

jessicabishop47_2-1648436744402.png

Do you know what I need to change in my flow?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ferran,

I did that but unfortunately, it didn't work. I was able to solve it by using the 'Get file by path' action.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi @jessicabishop47 

You can use the "Get file properties" action to get the "filename with extension":

file-name-extension.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi Ferran,

I did that but unfortunately, it didn't work. I was able to solve it by using the 'Get file by path' action.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (5,425)