cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramborambo17
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint item is created twice

Hello Community,

I have the following problem. I have built a flow that creates a SharePoint item when entering data via MS Forms and subsequently added a link to the document (MS Forms Attachment) in a column within the sharepoint Item. Now this SharePoint item is created twice, once without a link and once with a link to the document. Can someone give me a tip why that could be? I don't get an error message either ... I'm grateful for any tip or help.

Greetings

Rambo

Ramborambo17_0-1628159473067.png

Ramborambo17_1-1628159663015.png

Ramborambo17_2-1628159694550.png

2 REPLIES 2
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @Ramborambo17 ,

if it creates an item twice, then one of the loop must run twice in the flow. Check the flow run history and find this loop that's causing the duplicates and what's the input of the loop, that might give you a hint what's wrong.

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

Input and output are identical for Create Item. Do not understand exactly what is causing the problem here. Can an identical flow running at the same time be the problem?

Ramborambo17_0-1628677418478.png

Ramborambo17_1-1628677496573.png

Ramborambo17_2-1628677560198.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,531)