cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gazzo1967 Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Sharepoint list new row to pdf and saved to sharepoint library then emailled as attachement

Hi 

Is there away to convert and save new sharepoint list rows into pdf then email as atttachment?

I have seen video and blogs that  utilise onedrive for business but i would like to use sharepoint doc library instead.

I have already used the in app coding in powerapps to send a html email and it works fine but would now like to send as pdf attachements instead.

Thanks Gary

10 REPLIES 10
v-zhos-msft Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Re: Sharepoint list new row to pdf and saved to sharepoint library then emailled as attachement

Hi @gazzo1967 ,

It seems you want to create a word file from the Sharepoint list, then converts the word file to pdf.

I have made a test on my side, please take a try with the following workaround:

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Continued Contributor

Re: Sharepoint list new row to pdf and saved to sharepoint library then emailled as attachement

@v-zhos-msft 

Thanks for the reply 🙂

Would i not then need to delete the word copy?

Thanks Gary 

Solution Sage

Hi @gazzo1967 ,

Yes, you don't need to delete the word file.

There is no action about create a PDF file,  so you need to create a word file, then convert the word file to PDF.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Continued Contributor

@v-zhos-msft 

Hi i have replicated what you have done on here and it fails at the first create file (onedriveforbusiness)

Says its a bad request

Gary

Solution Sage

Hi @gazzo1967 ,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

It can work well on my side.

Capture6.PNG

Best Regards,

Continued Contributor

@v-zhos-msft 

Here it isCapture.JPGCapture1.JPG

This is my Test

Capture.JPG

Solution Sage

Hi @gazzo1967 ,

Did you use the 'OneDrive for Business' connector?

Capture.PNG

Best Regards,

Continued Contributor

This is the fault detail but all fields are in the sharepoint list

Capture.JPG

Continued Contributor

@v-zhos-msft 

Yes..

i just rebuilt to check 

It is as your explanation 😞

Continued Contributor

@v-zhos-msft 

it seems to be the output.

Input message

{"host":{"apiId":"subscriptions/427976e2-4271-4308-afb8-d28d53a6ad06/providers/Microsoft.Web/locations/westeurope/runtimes/europe-001/apis/onedriveforbusiness","connectionReferenceName":"shared_onedriveforbusiness","operationId":"CreateFile"},"parameters":{"folderPath":"/","name":"0000.doc","body":"Passed"}}

Output Message 

{"statusCode":400,"headers":{"Pragma":"no-cache","Transfer-Encoding":"chunked","x-ms-request-id":"e2e930ed-5dcb-4162-b169-c0b9d4788593","Timing-Allow-Origin":"*","x-ms-apihub-cached-response":"true","Cache-Control":"no-cache","Date":"Mon, 24 Jun 2019 07:50:38 GMT","X-AspNet-Version":"4.0.30319","X-Powered-By":"ASP.NET","Content-Type":"application/json","Expires":"-1","Content-Length":"125"},"body":{"status":400,"message":"One of the provided arguments is not acceptable.","source":"api.connectorp.svc.ms"}}

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,773)