cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JosephYates92
Regular Visitor

Sharepoint list to email, including specific date range

Hello!

I have a situation where employees utilize a Microsoft Form that I currently have a flow populating to a Microsoft/Sharepoint list.
I would like to take responses from the past week and have them emailed on a recurring basis to our supervisor team.

I've played around with this a bit and succeeded in getting the email to go out, but it ended up blank. I'm having trouble getting the email to go out and contain the data (either in HTML or attachment).

Ideally, this can be HTML table or an Excel attachment.
My apologies, I changed the flow around some in testing and don't have my original. I did try a couple different combos, including the following

JosephYates92_0-1638217291264.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnthonyAmador
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JosephYates92 

You can use the action "Create HTML Table" and attach it to the email. For example, I have this list. 

AnthonyAmador_0-1638308999297.png

The flow should look like this. 

AnthonyAmador_1-1638308999300.png

And this is the email that I received. 

AnthonyAmador_2-1638308999300.png

Now to filter the items and get only the ones created in the last week you can use this Filter Query in the "Get items" action. 

Created ge 'formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),-7),'yyyy-MM-dd')'

Should look like this. 

AnthonyAmador_3-1638310332215.png

Hope this helps. 

Kind regards. 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AnthonyAmador
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JosephYates92 

You can use the action "Create HTML Table" and attach it to the email. For example, I have this list. 

AnthonyAmador_0-1638308999297.png

The flow should look like this. 

AnthonyAmador_1-1638308999300.png

And this is the email that I received. 

AnthonyAmador_2-1638308999300.png

Now to filter the items and get only the ones created in the last week you can use this Filter Query in the "Get items" action. 

Created ge 'formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),-7),'yyyy-MM-dd')'

Should look like this. 

AnthonyAmador_3-1638310332215.png

Hope this helps. 

Kind regards. 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,121)