I try to update Sharrpoint list with data from SQL view. I have correct data from Sharepoint and SQL, and flow not working, not updating, not creating. I tried to inialize variable, and compare strings, but it also doesn't work.
Can anyone help me?
@JanekM can you please share the screenshot of flow run with all actions expanded to know what is going wrong in the flow?
@annajhaveri thank you for your interest in this topic. Below is expanded flow. I think, the problem is condition, I tried to use string expression or initialize string variable, but it doesn't help
@JanekM thanks for the screenshot, could please help with screenshots of your flow run, also what will be the value of Title and Numer field that you are using in the condition?
@annajhaveri in run I can't expand most interesting part 😕
In condition I compare two strings. Something like that FSK 2021/05/0197. I tried to compare directly, I tried to compare after convert to string.
@JanekM from the flow run screenshot it looks like records are returned from SharePoint Get Items action, If you see flow run, you see apply to each shows 132 count, but there is no count for Apply to each 2, and Apply to each is using value (list of items) from Get Items. So please check if Get Items is returning items. Also please share screenshot of Get Items with advanced options open.
Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.
A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.
Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!