cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JanekM

Sharepoint list updated from sql view

Hello Everyone

I try to update Sharrpoint list with data from SQL view. I have correct data from Sharepoint and SQL, and flow not working, not updating, not creating. I tried to inialize variable, and compare strings, but it also doesn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Best regards

Janek

JanekM_0-1624878256740.png

5 REPLIES 5
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@JanekM  can you please share the screenshot of  flow run with all actions expanded to know what is going wrong in the flow?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@annajhaveri  thank you for your interest in this topic. Below is expanded flow. I think, the problem is condition, I tried to use string expression or initialize string variable, but it doesn't help

Best regards

Janek 

JanekM_1-1624891326811.png

JanekM_2-1624891362587.png

@JanekM  thanks for the screenshot, could please help with screenshots of your flow run, also what will be the value of Title and Numer field that you are using in the condition?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer

@annajhaveri in run I can't expand most interesting part 😕

In condition I compare two strings. Something like that FSK 2021/05/0197. I tried to compare directly, I tried to compare after convert to string. 

JanekM_0-1624953899274.png

@JanekM from the flow run screenshot it looks like records are returned from SharePoint Get Items action, If you see flow run, you see apply to each shows 132 count, but there is no count for Apply to each 2, and Apply to each is using value (list of items) from Get Items. So please check if Get Items is returning items. Also please share screenshot of Get Items with advanced options open.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,104)