cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Sharepoint list with flow

This app I created sends inventory to a share point telling me the store that ordered it out of 40, the product, quantity, and sku #.  I need to create a scheduled flow chart that needs to send an email on a certain day and time of the week from a share point list. I need to create 40 of these for each store that we have. I need to make the flow chart send an email the night before the inventory needs to be ordered telling me what store # is that needs the inventory, what products that store needs for this week and the quantity they need, and a sku number. This is what the sharepoint looks like and each store needs a separate email with the sku # and quantity.

Inkedsahrepoint list_LI.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Re: Sharepoint list with flow

you just need to have maybe another list where you store "store id" with mail address (let's call it "Store Mails list")

Then in your flow, you run loops that check 

1. For each value in StoreMailslist
    1. get mail address
    2. get item from Sharepoint inventory list using request like "Store Number" eq StoreMailslistID
    3. if Inventory is needed (I didn't understand what triggered the need but you certainly know)
      1. build string "subject" variable
      2. build string "body" variable as HTML using a For Each (of sharepoint inventory list item)
      3. Send Mail using mail adress, subject and body

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

you just need to have maybe another list where you store "store id" with mail address (let's call it "Store Mails list")

Then in your flow, you run loops that check 

1. For each value in StoreMailslist
    1. get mail address
    2. get item from Sharepoint inventory list using request like "Store Number" eq StoreMailslistID
    3. if Inventory is needed (I didn't understand what triggered the need but you certainly know)
      1. build string "subject" variable
      2. build string "body" variable as HTML using a For Each (of sharepoint inventory list item)
      3. Send Mail using mail adress, subject and body

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Still a little confused, would you mind running one and taking screenshots and posting them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,421)