cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Joseph
Level: Powered On

Sharepoint to SQL

Hi,

I am trying to store data to SQL DB from a xlsx file in Sharepoint. Can someone help me out with the flow?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Sharepoint to SQL

HI @Daniel_Joseph 

Please see the screenshot below:

Here i am getting the rows from a table of an excel sheet that is on SharePoint and then using an apply to each and then the insert a row in SQL server action.

fga.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

HI @Daniel_Joseph 

Please see the screenshot below:

Here i am getting the rows from a table of an excel sheet that is on SharePoint and then using an apply to each and then the insert a row in SQL server action.

fga.png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Daniel_Joseph

Hi 

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Daniel_Joseph 

Currently Flow does not support a trigger or action to directly fetch the latest row (when a new row is added to excel) so for this you have to use the sharepoint list (Create a new list and this will be like your excel table. You have to create the columns that you have in excel and that way, you can use the trigger when a new item is created).

Hope this Helps!

Daniel_Joseph

Hi 

@yashag2255 wrote:

Hi @Daniel_Joseph 

Currently Flow does not support a trigger or action to directly fetch the latest row (when a new row is added to excel) so for this you have to use the sharepoint list (Create a new list and this will be like your excel table. You have to create the columns that you have in excel and that way, you can use the trigger when a new item is created).

Hope this Helps!

Daniel_Joseph

@yashag2255 wrote:

Hi @Daniel_Joseph 

Hope this Helps!

Hi 

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Daniel_Joseph 

Can you share some details on what you are trying to do? 

How are you updating the excel file? What and how many columns do you have in excel and how many rows do you have tehre?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 325 members 5,925 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: