cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
audrieg
Power Automate
Power Automate

Shelf Life?

I want to start by saying that flows are really supporting my power apps....and are critical to the apps performing across services. They are great! However, I'm having a weird problem with my flows, where they run fine once or twice, but if I leave them alone for a few days they seem to expire and start breaking down. If I haven't changed the flow since the last successfull run, what would provoke it to break?

Here are the errors I got today after 2 successful runs on the same flow (trigger is power app button, result is a post on Yammer):

-Code
InvalidTemplate

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Post_message' inputs at line '1' and column '1134': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_yammer']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_yammer' doesn't exist, available properties are '/providers/microsoft.powerapps/apis/shared_yammer/connections/dccb30ae-5b47-41f0-a062-b068-

d0c6350e'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Any help you can provide will be appreciated,

Audrie

8 REPLIES 8
drazel

Im struggeling with a similar yet different issue.
Im creating a simple save email attachments to FTP. With Create file.

Have a few of these running on another account.
After the apperantly new feature update. Creating the same flow gives me a similar error message. 

Create File

Reason
  • Code
    InvalidTemplate
    Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Create_file' inputs at line '1' and column '11': 'The template language function 'base64ToBinary' expects its parameter to be a string. The provided value is of type 'Null'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions#base64ToBinary for usage details.'.

On my other account that don't have all these new features are not having issues. So i might be a bug after the new features where implementet. 

I never thought that this problem could be related to feature updates....but that's a very good point.

I'm experiencing this same issue: base64ToBinary.

Really wish Flows worked more consistently. I'm feeling like I should delete my flow and come back in 6 months. Smiley LOL

audrieg
Power Automate
Power Automate

can anyone in community help with this please?

Hi Audrey,

Is the problem still hapenning ? Could you give me your flow id ? (similar to: https://flow.microsoft.com/manage/flows/d942d338-25b2-45d7-88f1-cccd18e954c6).

Yes, it seems to take only a few hours and then the flow just moves on to another life. 😞

I sent you the ID via email just now. There was no template, it was created from within the power app. You are welcome to look at the PowerApp (the ReportingUIApp page 2 - AppID: /providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apps/4fdcc3a9-17c5-f6d4-5a64-ea0149b88c0a).

Thank you,

Audrie

Thanks!

And sorry for the delay in replying here.

Could you try recreating the connection and see if it works ?

Looking through the logs it seems to look like there are issues there. I also asked our connectors team to take a look. This problem seems to happen when checking for new items on the list...

Thanks,

Andre

I will try that today and post how it works here at lunch time. Thanks so much for helping me out with this!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,651)